Two fully funded programmes to support businesses to survive, thrive and hopefully grow out of this period of uncertainty. Your mentor will be a corporate senior/executive leader who has an abundance of expertise at a national and global level from companies such as BAE, GSK, Siemens, Amazon, KPMG, Ernst & Young, McKinsey’s, Accenture & John Lewis & Partners.
Rapid Response Mentoring Programme
The Rapid Response programme is a 12-week programme, created specifically to help SMEs through this difficult period of uncertainty and change. The aim is to help guide SMEs through the crisis, provide them with a sounding board for difficult decisions, and help business owners to develop the most suitable strategy for their business.
About the Rapid Response Mentoring Programme
The programme is intended to be a short, sharp injection of support and will entail:
- 12 week support intervention to deal with acute business challenges
- Suggested weekly calls or online meetings of 1 hour
- Rapid matching process with existing registered and available mentors and SMEs
- Accelerated registration process for ‘new’ mentors and SMEs
- Participation in virtual groups/webinars covering support on relevant topics with mentor advisor support
Read more here.
Be the Business – Mentoring for Growth programme
A 12 month mentoring programme. Focused on sharing actionable solutions, the ‘Mentoring for Growth’ programme will carefully match you to a business leader who has the right experience to help meet important goals and take your business to the next level.
- Minimum of £1 million turnover and 6 FT staff
- Member of the senior leadership team
- Any sector
Read more here.
If either of these programmes interest you or for more information please email Claire Pedersen.