To support this Compass guidance, the Meaningful Encounters Framework & Checklist can be found here.
Compass+ resources designed to help you answer any questions you may have about the software.
Compass+ video playlist explaining the benefits of the software.
CEC Compass+ self-service training modules for Careers Leaders
2 modules taking approximately 30 minutes each to complete.
CEC Youth Social Action Toolkit – This toolkit is designed to help Careers Leaders understand how youth social action can support their careers programme.
- SEND, PRU Audit
- Audit Against Learning Outcomes
- Audit Against Key Stage (KS2 – Post 16)
- KS3 – Learning Outcomes from CDI Framework
- KS4 – Learning Outcomes from CDI Framework
- Post 16 Learning Outcome Statements
- Curriculum Audit Sheet
Allied Health Resource Pack for Careers Leaders – This pack is to support careers leaders to give guidance to young people considering pursuing a career in the health and care sector.
CEC Resource Directory – Inspire and prepare young people for the fast-changing world of work, with the help of our carefully curated Resource Directory. Developed with Careers Leaders in mind, we’ve made it easy to quickly find the trusted, high quality resources you need to make a difference. The directory can be filtered by benchmark and location to offer you the best resources to meet your needs.
CEC, Careers in Context 2020: A Can-Do Guide – This guide gives practical tips of how to navigate the Gatsby Benchmarks whilst social distancing measures are in place.
The Careers and Enterprise Company, Careers Leader CPD
Link to Benchmark 1 modules is now live.
Future Learn: Navigating Digital Careers Tools – This is a free course exploring a range of digital career tools available to help save your students’ time and make their transition into work easier, from work experience opportunities to employer engagement.
A CPD Masterclass session – find out more about supporting your students to be able to make effective transitions from Y11 & Y13, particularly in these unprecedented circumstances.
Collaborating for Success CPD accompanying resources:
- Presentation notes
- Transitions Map – This interactive map shows all the support on offer to students across Liverpool City Region when considering their next steps.
- Laura Bonnett talks about how local STEM Ambassadors can support careers in the curriculum
- Request a STEM Ambassador to support your school’s careers activities
- Building Back Better report that was referenced can be downloaded here
- CEC, Careers in the Curriculum. What Works?