Want to develop your workforce?
We offer a free and impartial brokerage service that can helpRegister here
Our team of Skills Brokers will work with you to really understand your business and establish your staff development requirements and gaps.
Whether it is apprenticeships or courses – we can provide the relevant tailored solutions for you.
We can also provide up to 70% of funding towards for courses including customer service, management, finance, mental health awareness and many more. This includes training your staff remotely using videoconferencing facilities such as Zoom, WebEx.
- Support employers to understand and navigate the Apprenticeship agenda including funding, recruitment and provider activity;
- Work with Apprenticeship Levy paying employers to utilise their own levy funds and identifying opportunities for Levy transfer to other employers;
- Support Non-Levy employers to source an appropriate Levy paying employer to transfer apprenticeship levy to them;
- Identify appropriate public funding routes for employers in order to utilise existing funding opportunities and maximise training budgets;
- Signpost employers to other advice and support they may need to support the growth of their business.
For further information about our Skills Brokerage Service, support and funding please register your details below:
This service is funded by the European Social Fund & the Strategic Investment Fund