The Creative Catalyst is a £30 million programme of phased financial and non-financial activities to provide end to end innovation support for high potential businesses in the creative sector.
The aim of this competition is to scale up innovation within the creative industries by providing a package of targeted and continuous support to help businesses to grow.
Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, will invest up to £10 million in innovation projects in this phase of the programme.
Successfully funded businesses in this competition will be provided priority access to Creative Catalyst support including:
- Business growth support
- Creative mentor networks
- Investor accelerator funding
- Inward investment programmes
- Open innovation challenges
- Research facilities
This online briefing event will outline the scope of the programme, the eligibility criteria and how UK registered micro and small businesses in the creative industries can apply for funding up to £50,000 to grow their business:
- be a UK registered micro or small business
- have not previously received funding from Innovate UK
- be from the creative industries or support the creative industries