Hear from a line up of speakers who will explore and rediscover what attracts so many visitors to Liverpool every year.
Each speaker has been given any entry point into the city, and asked to plan a 48 hour stay with a visitor. With their insider experience of Liverpool’s history, culture, media, and hospitality scenes, we’re excited to find out what makes Liverpool City Region special to them!
- Frank Cottrell-Boyce, award-winning author and writer
- Ngunan Adamu, BBC Radio Merseyside producer and presenter
- Jubeda Khatun, Executive Artistic Director, BlackFest
- Jay Hynd, Founder and Director, the Guide Liverpool
- Natalie Haywood, Founder of LEAF, Oh Me Oh My and One Fine Day
You will also hear from two leaders in the tourism and visitor economy sector commenting on what they hear from our guest speakers: Chris Brown – Director of Marketing Liverpool and Peter Sandman – Head of Visitor Economy at Growth Platform.Register here