We were delighted to host this webinar alongside CBRE and Liverpool City Region Combined Authority, to discuss how we prepare businesses for the re-opening of their workplaces.
This webinar specifically focussed on office spaces and how businesses should prepare for a return to the workplace, how to prepare employees for a safe return and what travel plans will look like in the future.
- Mark Basnett, Managing Director, Growth Platform
- Kate Smith, CBRE Workplace – Occupier Perspective: Reopening the Workplace
- Neil Rogers, CBRE Building Consultancy – Construction and Project Management considerations
- Neil Kirkham, CBRE Advisory & Transactions – Liverpool Market insights
- Jenny Smith, CBRE Asset Management – Landlord Perspective: Reopening the Workplace
- Huw Jenkins, Lead Officer Transport Policy, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Gary Evans, Assistant Director for Customer Delivery, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
Click here for the CBRE presentation
Click here for the LCR Transport presentation
For the most up to date information about travelling around the Liverpool City Region click here