BID Levy Payers are invited to join Liverpool BID Company for a free two day Mental Health First Aid on Monday 1 and Tuesday 2 November.
The two-day Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) event is an internationally recognised training course that teaches people how to spot the signs of mental ill-health and provide skills to support positive wellbeing. On completion of the course, you will have an understanding of common mental health issues and have the skills and confidence to start a conversation about mental health.
This excellent two day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider in the workplace/community, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect well-being.
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues.
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress.
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening.
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support -whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix.
Attendees who complete the two-day course will also receive a certificate of attendance to say you are a Mental Health First Aider.
Please note, the priority for this event are BID Levy Payers. If this event reaches full capacity, priority will be given to levy payers.Register here