The Good Business Festival presents ‘Change Business for Good’ is an official trial event, part of the Government’s Event Research Programme (ERP). Attendees will play a vital role in this science-led research that will provide key data to support the reopening of live events and venues.
Once again, the spotlight is on Liverpool, and this event will be crucial to how many different venues – from major sport stadiums to theatres, live music spaces, wedding venues to conference centres – could operate this summer.
A chance to be inspired and be challenged. And a chance to spend time with colleagues and friends, and make new ones for the first time in over a year. And at the end of the day, a chance to have an enjoyable few hours..
Listen to some brilliant insights from speakers such as:
- Paul Mason – Award Winning British Journalist, Broadcaster and Author
- Simone Roche MBE – Founder, Northern Power Women
- Mark Stevenson – Expert on Global Trends & Innovation
- Felicia Odamtten – Founder, The Black Economists Network
- Dorcas Seb – Performance Poet
Plus a few other surprise guests. Then enjoy with drinks, delicious home-baked pies, and hilarious comedy from Mick Ferry, Kiri Pritchard-Mclean and Rachel Fairburn.