This three week accredited training programme will look at how unconscious bias shapes the world around us and how we can tackle it.
How does unconscious bias shape our perspectives, and how can we challenge it in our everyday life?
Introducing this new Level 2 accredited training, funded through the European Social Fund!
About this training
Over three sessions, we look at where unconscious bias comes from and how it shapes the world around us.
- Reflect on personal biases and learn about ways to challenge and change the way you think.
- Why do we tend to prefer people who are like us?
- What leads to stereotyping and how do we reinforce stereotypes without realising?
- Why are some people constantly overlooked and excluded?
- Crucially, what can we do about it?
These sessions give you the opportunity to start the discussion in an open and non-judgemental way and to identify positive action points. Awareness is the first step but we all need to take the next step and start to make a difference.
This course includes useful strategies for personal development and for making your work-place more inclusive and diverse and is a great foundation for future Equality Training.Register here