Want to expand your food or drinks business in global markets, but unsure of how you can transport your products to international customers? The Department for Business and Trade (DBT) are here to help demystify the process and make the requirements much easier to understand.
What you’ll learn
- understand the overseas opportunities available for food and drink producers
- a step by step guide covering the shipping process and what you need to prepare for customs
- hear about the various services available to help UK businesses move food and drink products overseas
Are you dreaming of seeing your food and drink products stocked around the world? Struggling to understand the process behind how you can actually ship your products overseas and make this a reality? This session is ideal for you!
DBT’s Food and Drink specialists will provide a step by step guide for moving food and drink overseas, covering key information such as:
- How to classify your goods and restrictions for goods in the destination country
- How to apply for licences such as export health certificates (EHC)
- How to get an EORI number and why you need one
- What shipping documentation is required when shipping your food and drinks overseas
There will also be time for a discussion with Export Champions / Freight Company about their own experiences of shipping food and drink to international markets, and bring along your burning questions to ask in our Q&A session!Register here