Your official Tourist Board: Supporting our vibrant visitor economy.
There’s no doubt that Liverpool City Region is a place that people want to be. In fact, more than 60 million people visit the cultural, musical and sporting landmarks that make up this vibrant region every year. The visitor economy alone contributes over £4.9 billion every year to local businesses which employ around 57,000 people.
It’s no surprise that Growth Platform is firmly committed to keeping the heartbeat of the region’s visitor economy going – particularly given challenging times. As the official Tourist Board (or Destination Management Organisation – DMO) for Liverpool City Region, we work in partnership with both the private and public sector to develop the potential of our visitor economy.
We can provide you and your business with the opportunity to:
- Access visitor economy research and intelligence that supports decision-making and increases commercial income
- Access external funding opportunities to boost your businesses growth opportunities
Sector Support Programmes and Funding
Programme for SME leaders that want to stabilise, grow and develop their organisation with the support of like-minded entrepreneurs.
Who's it for?
- Liverpool City Region SMEs
- Operated for at least a year
- Five employees or more
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- The aspiration to improve and grow their business
- The ability / potential to scale up or start exporting (ideal attributes)
An overview of the latest advice, funding and support available to help businesses through the affects of the outbreak.
Latest Sector Events
UK Transition – Webinar for exporters – Prepare your business for January 2021
Google Digital Garage – Create Videos with YouTube
Growing Your Business Internationally
Find out more about Visitor Economy
Speak to a sector expert