Your official Tourist Board: Supporting our vibrant visitor economy.
There’s no doubt that Liverpool City Region is a place that people want to be. In fact, more than 60 million people visit the cultural, musical and sporting landmarks that make up this vibrant region every year. The visitor economy alone contributes over £4.9 billion every year to local businesses which employ around 57,000 people.
It’s no surprise that Growth Platform is firmly committed to keeping the heartbeat of the region’s visitor economy going – particularly given challenging times. As the official Tourist Board (or Destination Management Organisation – DMO) for Liverpool City Region, we work in partnership with both the private and public sector to develop the potential of our visitor economy.
We can provide you and your business with the opportunity to:
- Access visitor economy research and intelligence that supports decision-making and increases commercial income
- Access external funding opportunities to boost your businesses growth opportunities
Sector Support Programmes and Funding
High Growth Innovation Fund
Providing grants to support local businesses who have innovative solutions to adapt and grow.
Who's it for?
- SMEs headquartered (or with principal operations) in Liverpool City Region
- Must have 50% match funding
- Demonstratable impact within 6 months of grant award
Way to Work
Whether you’re a jobseeker finding your way back into work, or an employer who’s looking for a way to get the right person to help their business, Jobcentre Plus and Way to Work can help.