Creating and coding the region’s future.
Liverpool City Region has always had its sights set on the future. It’s no surprise that it’s home to a thriving hub of digital, creative and tech companies that are creating and coding our region’s future.
Software development across diverse sectors such as health & science tech, education, games and tech for good are just some of the types of businesses we are looking to help nurture and grow.
We provide you with the opportunity to:
- Connect with specialist business support programmes like LCR Activate
- Gain our support for skills provision through our work with the Combined Authority and educators in the region
- Take part in initiatives designed to bring you closer to international markets. We’ll give you access to private sector-led international trade missions
- Access support from place marketing and inward investment initiatives all accompanied by specialist sector knowledge
- Take part in specialist initiatives like LCR Tech Climbers and the annual Digital Summit – giving you access to new business and networking opportunities
Sector Support Programmes and Funding
Business Resilience Programme
A series of workshops for regional businesses providing them with the knowledge, insight and tools they need to stabilise and grow.
Who's it for?
-SMEs businesses based in Liverpool City Region
- Employ c. 10-250 people
- Turnover of c. £1million-£30million a year
Programme for SME leaders that want to stabilise, grow and develop their organisation with the support of like-minded entrepreneurs.
Who's it for?
- Liverpool City Region SMEs
- Operated for at least a year
- Five employees or more
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- The aspiration to improve and grow their business
- The ability / potential to scale up or start exporting (ideal attributes)
Latest Sector News
Five-year plan for culture revealed as effect of Covid-19 pandemic on Liverpool City Region’s creative industry is laid bare
Latest Sector Events
Amazon Bootcamp: Exporting for success
DWP Kickstart Scheme Webinar
Women in Innovation Awards 2021/22 Briefing Event
Find out more about Digital & Creative
Speak to a sector expert