Creating and coding the region’s future.
Liverpool City Region has always had its sights set on the future. It’s no surprise that it’s home to a thriving hub of digital, creative and tech companies that are creating and coding our region’s future.
Software development across diverse sectors such as health & science tech, education, games and tech for good are just some of the types of businesses we are looking to help nurture and grow.
We provide you with the opportunity to:
- Connect with specialist business support programmes like LCR Activate
- Gain our support for skills provision through our work with the Combined Authority and educators in the region
- Take part in initiatives designed to bring you closer to international markets. We’ll give you access to private sector-led international trade missions
- Access support from place marketing and inward investment initiatives all accompanied by specialist sector knowledge
- Take part in specialist initiatives like LCR Tech Climbers and the annual Digital Summit – giving you access to new business and networking opportunities
Sector Support Programmes and Funding
LJMU Graduate Futures
Provides practical, financial and developmental support through which SMEs can capitalise on the skills and knowledge that degree-level talent can bring to bear on business challenges.
Who's it for?
- Liverpool City Region SMEs
Innovation Sprint Programme
Fully-funded programme with academic and business support to help you address your challenges and maximise your business opportunities.
Who's it for?
- SMEs based in Liverpool City Region
Latest Sector Events
Recruiting Prison Leavers: Employers Summit 2021
How Health and Life Sciences businesses can get fully funded support and advice to develop their digital strategy
Making Money In The Music Industry
Find out more about Digital & Creative
Speak to a sector expert