Providing critical support to a vital sector.
Liverpool City Region is renowned for its commitment and successes in the fields of health and the life sciences. Via it’s famous Knowledge Quarter, it has become a global innovator in research fields as diverse as Precision Medicine; Infection Control; Children’s Health; Veterinary Science; Big Data; Sensors and the Internet of Things – to name just a few.
Echoing this commitment to keep the region at the forefront of the global Health and Sciences industry we provide businesses like yours with the opportunity to:
- Get involved with initiatives designed to shape and strengthen the sector (predominantly focused on areas including pharmaceutical manufacturing and medtech / digital)
- Give you access to business support programmes to boost the growth and skills of your business
- Access support if you’re a business in the health and life sciences sector looking to move to Liverpool City Region
- Access collaborative networks, whilst supporting you to fund promote and run activities
Sector Support Programmes and Funding
Programme for SME leaders that want to stabilise, grow and develop their organisation with the support of like-minded entrepreneurs.
Who's it for?
- Liverpool City Region SMEs
- Operated for at least a year
- Five employees or more
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- The aspiration to improve and grow their business
- The ability / potential to scale up or start exporting (ideal attributes)
An overview of the latest advice, funding and support available to help businesses through the affects of the outbreak.
Latest Sector Events
UK Transition – Webinar for exporters – Prepare your business for January 2021
Growing Your Business Internationally
Business Builder Workshop: Continuity and resilience planning
Find out more about Life Sciences
Speak to a sector expert