Telling your brand’s story is one of the most impactful elements of marketing. Brand storytelling is the process of creating a series of plot points to build an emotional connection between a brand and its target audience. A brand story is a summary of your company’s history, mission, purpose, and values, with a narrative structure that brings it to life. Through mapping out story telling for your brand you take your audience on a journey that gets them invested in your brand. You can utilise this for your website, blogs, videos and marketing campaigns. Having launched multiple brands, marketing consultant Jo Austin Greer will take you through the stepping stones of developing story telling for your brand that will create impact.
This session will cover:
- Establishing your brand tone and personality
- Structuring your brand story – Story of origin, hero journey
- Building brand authenticity
- Telling your story through written word
- Telling your story through video