Chaired by the Liverpool City Region Cycling and Walking Commissioner, Simon O’Brien.
The discussion centred around the green recovery and how cycling and walking can help the economy to recover and the subsequent benefits to the business community. Our speakers were: –
- Rosslyn Colderley, England Director North, Sustrans
- Ian Stenton, Head of Sustainability, Liverpool University Hospitals
- Dr Jason Kirby, School Director for Biological and Environmental Science and Lead for Active Travel, Liverpool John Moores University
- Kevin Riley, Director, WSP
- Dean Caffery, One Percent Forest