The UK has left the EU and is leaving the EU single market and customs union. The end of the transition period will affect construction businesses. Your business should take action now to prepare.
To support business preparations the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy is hosting free webinars to help you check the new rules and understand the actions to take.
This webinar will provide information on the actions you should take to prepare your business for new rules from January 2021 including:
- Hiring staff from outside of the UK
- Providing services to EU customers
- Preparing for changes to importing and exporting
- Checking your goods comply with regulations in Great Britain and in the EU
- Checking tariffs that will apply to goods you import
- Complying with UK REACH chemical regulations
- Transferring personal data between the UK and the EU
Who should attend: This webinar is aimed at those who run or own construction businesses including:
- Consultants Engineers
- Supply chain businesses
For other sectors click here.