The UK has left the EU and is leaving the EU single market and customs union. The end of the transition period will affect metals and materials industries businesses. Your business should take action now to prepare.
To support business preparations the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy is hosting free webinars to help you check the new rules and understand the actions to take.
This webinar will provide information on the actions you should take to prepare your business for new rules from January 2021 including:
- Checking your goods comply with regulations in Great Britain and in the EU
- Preparing for changes to importing and exporting
- Classifying goods manufactured in more than one country
- Checking the tariffs that will apply to goods you import
- Understanding new measures to protect against unfair import practices
- Complying with UK REACH chemical regulations
- Hiring staff from outside of the UK
- Shipping waste
Who should attend: This webinar is aimed at those who run or own manufacturers and other supply chain companies that operate in the metals, ceramics, glass, paper, print and other materials focused industries.Watch here
For other sectors click here.