The Commonwealth Games is coming to Birmingham from the 28th July to the 8th August, which is set to be one of the biggest sporting events to ever come to the region.
To celebrate the long history of the Commonwealth, The Department for International Trade (DIT) will be hosting a series of 1-hour webinars over the next few months to highlight the benefits of exporting to these nations and provide you with the best tips and insights to ensure you are market ready…
In 2020 UK Exports to the Commonwealth were worth £56.3 billion. As the UK’s trade relationship with the rest of the world continues to develop this presents massive opportunities to UK Businesses.
What to Expect…
- Overview from Senior Market Dignitary
- Market Trends and Trade Opportunities
- Subsectors of Interest in the Market
- Exporting Success Stories
- Potential Barriers to Export