If you are an SME based in the North West who wants to kick-start your journey to be a cleaner, greener business then this two-day programme is for you. Our Net Zero expert from Lancaster University will take you through a range of practical and interactive challenges to develop the tools and techniques to explore low carbon innovation and solutions for your business on its journey towards net zero.
Aimed at businesses with little or no understanding of net zero, or who are at the early stages of acting on carbon reduction, the key benefits are:
- Identify and understand ‘quick wins’ for your business,
- Calculate Carbon Footprint
- Identify areas to innovate in your business
- Design an action plan to accelerate you net zero journey
To gain the most from this programme you will be asked to fill in some basic carbon related data, which you will continue to use throughout. By using your own data, you will learn how to count carbon, understand areas where you can reduce carbon easily, and also identify areas to innovate to reduce carbon. The potential gains include more efficient processes, cost-saving ideas and a competitive advantage through innovation development. You will draw knowledge from the strong expertise within Lancaster University, and learn the tools and techniques to take a fresh view of business practices.
Who is it for?
*This programme is fully funded and available to businesses who are eligible under the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) criteria, as follows:
- Based in Northwest
- Employ between 2 and 250 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees
- Annual turnover of less than €50 million (or the equivalent in GBP)
- Received less than €200,000 of de minimis State Aid in the last 3 years Register your interest