How can purpose-driven businesses find success whilst enabling positive change across the Liverpool City Region?
Growth Platform is partnering with Firestarters to produce a special six-month programme of events called Growth for Good. The events will support businesses in the Liverpool City Region (LCR) who are looking to learn from expert speakers, gather strategic insights and have the opportunity to grow their network with purpose-driven people.
What is the Growth for Good series?
Hosted across the city region’s six boroughs, the Growth for Good series has highlighted some core challenges that businesses face today. The previous roadshow events have covered themes of diversity & inclusion, net zero carbon, fundraising & investment, purpose-driven business and start-up culture. Now, we’re bringing together all of the insights from these roadshow events into a final impressive showcase event!
The showcase event will welcome purpose-driven businesses to reflect on the successes and learnings from the previous events and enjoy an afternoon and evening of meaningful connection. The event will centre around “sparking change” across the city region by connecting purpose-driven people from the private, public and third sectors. Even if you haven’t attended our other roadshow events, you are very welcome to attend our showcase event.
Who will be speaking at the event?
We’re welcoming back a host of speakers from each of our previous roadshow events, names will be announced very soon.
What will you get out of the event?
- Shared real-world experiences from inspiring, local businesses
- Practical advice and takeaway tools that enable positive change to happen quickly
- A diverse network of contacts that can offer ongoing support and insights
- A chance to ask experts questions about building a more purpose-driven city region
- Insights on relevant Growth Platform services and a chance to meet the team face to face
What’s happening at the event?
- An awesome panel of speakers from across the city region
- Inspiring real-world success stories
- Intimate networking groups for a chance to have real, meaningful conversations
- Community fire building! We’ve got real camp fires for people to chat around as well as the chance to “make a commitment” in our community fire art – more to be revealed!
- Free, ethical giveaways from local businesses
- A book stand from a local book seller
- Your ticket includes a hot drink, a drink at the bar and delicious pizza!
- A bit of joy; sparklers and fire pits