This informal 2 hour session will explore:
- how heritage can be used to transform places and change lives;
- what a well-planned project looks like and;
- how to write a strong funding application to The National Lottery Heritage Fund.
You will also have the opportunity to share your project ideas and ask any questions you may have to our team of experts.
Who is this webinar for?
All guidance is tailored for organisations, groups and private owners of heritage based in the North of England.
This webinar will be especially helpful for first time applicants and those who are completely new to funding, who:
- have an idea for a project that could connect people and communities to heritage?
- need a grant of between £3,000 – £10,000 in order to get started with your project?