Due to the overwhelming success of the virtual workshops, HSBC are hosting a second date for “Investing in futures”, targeted at increasing employability and educating on the many different pathways for professional success.
A runway of the event is as follows:
- 10:00 – 10:15 – Introduction from Joanne Reynolds, Early Careers Operational Lead at HSBC
- 10:15 – 11:00 – HSBC and You – uncovering the culture, benefits, mission and breadth of opportunities available at HSBC.
- 11:00 – 12:00 – Who am I? – an exploration of Personal Branding including what it is, how to discover and builds your own and why changing your mentality is key for success
- 12:00 – 12:45 – Lunch break
- 12:45 – 13:30 – How do I stand out? – a breakdown of CVs and demystifying online applications
- 13:30 – 14:15 – How to be the best you? – interview tips and tricks including a focus on communication in all forms
- 14:15 – 14:45 – afternoon break
- 14:45 – 16:00 – Panel event with audience Q&A
- 16:00 – End.
All of the sessions are free to attend, and will be hosted via Zoom. HSBC are operating on a first-come first-serve basis owing to attendee size restrictions on Zoom Webinars. HSBC ask that any interested parties sign up via the below link in order for easy management. If you sign up and then cannot attend, please notify HSBC so that your place may be allocated to someone else. Unfortunately, these sessions will not be recorded so HSBC cannot circulate them after they have taken place.Register here