Liverpool City Region Combined Authority, Windmills Foundation, Health Education England and the National Lottery Community Fund, have joined forces to host an inspirational and engaging event across the day on May 23rd at the Museum of Liverpool.
The event has been designed to help stakeholders involved in supporting young people access new and innovative iCAN activities & resources which will reshape your career management mindset, and those of the young people you engage with. Learn about iCAN, its application and how we are supporting priority sectors – in particular the NHS, and Health & Care Sectors – to better connect with young people to inspire and inform them about opportunities in their communities.
iCAN has been co-created by the LCR Combined Authority, the LCR Strategic Careers Hub, young people and the Windmills Foundation. Available freely; this aspirational and dynamic programme enables young people to create a meaningful vision for their futures, connect with others and contribute to making it a reality.
During the event you will be able to:
- Explore the iCAN process for yourself and gain a career resilience toolkit for life through an interactive and engaging set of activities.
- Engage with partners and network to tailor the iCAN resources, programmes, tools and techniques to meet your needs, sectors and audiences.
- Evolve a common blueprint that inspires and empowers every young person across the Liverpool City Region to make a life, make a living and make a difference.
The event will also include:
- An exclusive opportunity to learn more about the Combined Authority’s revamped ‘Be-More’ Platform; launching in July 2022 and see examples of exclusive content
- Speeches and a panel discussion from inspirational speakers and guests- including how priority sectors such as the NHS and Wider Health and Care system are communicating and engaging with people to inform them about career opportunities and job choices, and available vacancies
- Hot & Cold Drinks will be provided throughout the day; and a buffet-style lunch will be accessible for all guests.
After registering, if you have any specific dietary requirements, please contact email@example.com