An online workshop on intellectual property for digital technology with Marks and Clerk LLP, covering a range of topics and Q&A session.
- Welcome and overview of the Digital Tech Cluster
- Overview of different IP rights, and how they relate to the digital sector
- Myth-busting – software can be patentable?
- What other IP rights digital companies should take into account
Practical issues including invention capture, freedom to operate & licensing requirements
- Internationalisation and IP
- Fireside chat with Marks and Clerk