Learn how to foster connection, understanding and belonging in your teams, organisations and communities.
In this practical and powerful 3 hour workshop you will learn how to foster connection, understanding and belonging in your teams, organisations and communities.
Led by Martina Gobec and Claire Lewis, this Gather workshop is for creatives, consultants, leaders and change-makers interested in creativity-led change and includes a mix of embodiment, dialogue-based and coaching practices that will help you cultivate access to your intuition and inner resources.
During this workshop you will:
- explore body practices for awareness, grounding and calm
- practice active listening and learn how to read non-verbal signals in the room
- develop emotional intelligence and compassionate leadership
- be better able to foster genuine connection and curiosity
- acquire tools to create psychological safety, even in online spaces
- use powerful questions for growing your people and unlock individual and collective potential
- apply these practices to your current context
This is a free workshop for the Gather community and open to leaders and emerging leaders within digital, creative or tech businesses in the Liverpool City Region.Register here