Liverpool City Council want you and all your Front of House to be ready and prepared for Eurovision 2023. To achieve this, we would like to invite you to attend one of our two training events.
Two one-hour interactive presentations will be hosted at Hilton Liverpool on the
- 28th March. 11.00 am start
- 29th March. 1.00 pm start
Attend one of the two presentations to discover how to to access essential information, gain the knowledge, and insight needed to positively interact with all your Eurovision visitors, giving you the confidence to answer queries and exceed guest’s expectations.
The event will cover and discuss important topics such as: –
- What information is needed?
- Where and how can it be accessed?
- How should it be communicated and delivered in a visitor focused manner?
- What other information would be of value to visitors?
- What other actions can we take to enhance the Eurovision experience overall?
It’s all about creating FOH awareness, understanding and creating a commitment to enhancing the Eurovision experience for all our visitors, ensuring that they will recommend and return.
You will also have access to a fully comprehensive downloadable PDF which will assist in achieving all of the above.Register here