We all have physical health, and we all have mental health. And in the same way our physical health can fluctuate, our mental health can, too, especially if we’re overwhelmed or run down.
During a fun-filled, interactive 45 minutes, Laughology will explore:
- What ‘mental health’ actually means, so you can prioritise your wellbeing and support yourself (and others)
- What happens to us, and others, when a smile’s ‘occurrin’ – so you can understand the physiological benefits, including boosting your mood and reducing stress, Yup, all from a smile!
- Why laughter and humour should be taken seriously for mental health – you’ll learn more about the power of laughter to release tension and increase your resilience.
- Practical tips for building your mental toughness so you have a toolkit on hand whenever you need it.
- Ways to boost the mental strength of people around you, helping to build a healthy and supportive workplace environment