The format of the meetings is structured, but relaxed.
- Delegates sit at a table in a horseshoe or boardroom configuration and start by sharing good news and thanks for business referrals.
- Each delegate then promotes their business with a 60 second “shout out”.
- After a break for open networking and refreshments, one member gives a 10 minute presentation about their business.
- The rest of the time is spent networking.
- The meeting is chaired by a member of the group, with the Shout team always in attendance.