Are you taking your first steps into a management role?
Introducing this new Level 2 accredited training, funded through the European Social Fund!
About this training
Perhaps you are mentoring new staff, supervising volunteers or just about to line-manage a team?
This course runs over three sessions helping you identify your skills and strengths and looking at the common do’s and don’ts of leadership and management.
- What kind of a leader are you?
- How can you motivate your team?
- How do you deal with challenges?
- Develop confidence in yourself and become more assertive.
- No more imposter syndrome – you can be a good manager after taking this course!