The event will be relevant to MDs/Directors of
Scale-up companies or those who have aspirations to be Scale-up companies
Scale-up companies and those aspiring to be Scale-ups will face a number of challenges across their business to transition their business into the Scale-up phase and realise their growth goals. This webinar will provide an overview of a number of those key challenges and will provide insight on what you need to do as an organisation and as leaders of those organisations to tackle them.
In particular, it will look at:
- Funding – how you transition to more strategic growth funding
- Cash flow – keeping the business liquid as you move into high growth
- M&A – how this can help accelerate your growth and meet your talent needs
- Internationalisation – building a global business
- Organisational development – having the right senior management team and the capabilities to attract, develop and retain the talent you need
- Exit strategy – are you clear on what your end game is?
- Innovate UK Edge Scale-Up programme – an introduction to this funded programme which provides bespoke support to those companies with exponential growth aspirations (50-100% sales growth per year)
- Daniel Hayhurst – Legal Director (M&A and Private Equity), Brabners
- Angela Hodgson – Scale-Up Director, Innovate UK Edge
- Jim Tunstall – Scale-Up Director and Programme Lead, Innovate UK Edge
- Mike Shaw – Partner, Marks & Clerk
- Gary Fenemore – Tax Advisory Senior Manager, Mazars