The Department for Business and Trade (DBT) is inviting businesses to join this trade mission to the Game Developers Conference (GDC).
GDC is the game industry’s premier professional event, championing game developers and the advancement of their craft which attracted around 28,000 visitors and 1,000 speakers from across the globe in 2023.
Why join the mission?
- Pre-mission support
- A series of US market entry sessions
- Commercial development meetings
- Support from DBT partner Game Republic
- Access to the Meet-to-Match Meeting Booking Platform
- Access to the Werqwise Lounge to host meetings and utilise as a base for the week of GDC. (Close to the GDC site)
- Panel discussions and pitching opportunities
- B2B meeting opportunities
- Promotion of your company whilst in market through DBT and partners
- Exclusive UK Games showcase evening
- DBT hosted networking reception
- Access to DBT partner UK Interactive Entertainment (UKIE) networking events
- Private investor networking reception
As the leading global video games conference, GDC presents a unique opportunity to engage with and facilitate opportunities across the global gaming sector. The USA video game market size is estimated to be worth £71 billion – one of the highest in the industry and you could be part of it!
Attendees include developers, publishers, programmers, artists, producers, funders and major platforms and technology providers such as Microsoft, Apple, Nintendo, Sony, Google, and Meta.