Are your employees wanting to take the next step towards a degree? Do you want to offer them the opportunity to retrain or upskill?
The government has announced new funding for adult learners, offering those aged 19+ and who are living in the Liverpool City Region, the opportunity to gain a Level 3 qualification for free.
The courses are free for those who haven’t already completed a Level 3 course and they can be tailored to your employee or business needs. They can be delivered on-site at your business, remotely or on-campus at Hugh Baird College.
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Management & Leadership – Level 3
- AAT Accounting – Level 3
- Healthcare Support – Diploma – Level 3
- Youth Work Practice – Diploma – Level 3
- Introduction to Maritime and Port Logistics – Level 3
- Coaching and Mentoring – Certificate – Level 3
- ECDL (European Computing Driving License) – Level 3
If you would like to discuss the above courses, email Lesley Weir on: