Hugh Baird College’s training salon is offering all key workers a 50% discount on all treatments throughout April as a thank you for their continued sacrifice and resilience over the past 12 months.
L20 The Salon Academy, operated by Hugh Baird College, is the training base for all of their hairdressing, beauty therapy and media make up students. The salon offers a range of treatments and services available to the public and is run by students in order for them to gain industry experience whilst completing their qualifications.
Lesley Johnson, L20 The Salon Academy Coordinator, said:
It’s hard to imagine where we would be right now without our dedicated key workers. The 50% discount is just a small way of showing our appreciation for the incredible work they have done during the past 12 months.
We’re really looking forward to welcoming key workers from across our community to the Salon, where they will receive a well-earned pamper, in a COVID-safe environment.
For a full list of treatments available, please click here.
If you are key worker and you would like to book a treatment, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred treatment and a photo of your staff ID. Once the booking has been confirmed, bring the corresponding ID along to your treatment.
For further information, please email L20 The Salon Academy on email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions:
- For a list of key worker roles, as deemed by the government, please visit this link.
- The staff ID used to book must be presented when redeeming the offer.
- The offer is limited to one redemption per staff ID.
- The offer is redeemable throughout April 2021.
- Bookings subject to availability.
- L20 The Salon Academy reserves the right to change or withdraw the promotion.