- Christmas Market flights and city breaks go on sale for the first time for Winter 24/25 from companies’ newest and 11th UK airport – Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- First ever Christmas Markets programme includes scheduled services and dedicated trips to two popular festive favourites – Krakow and Prague
- Launch of the programme follows strong demand and means customers and independent travel agents across Merseyside can now book a Christmas Market trip for the first time with Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks
- Expansion means total of 25 routes now on sale with Jet2 overall from Liverpool John Lennon Airport!
Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks have launched their first ever Christmas Markets programme from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, meaning holidaymakers in Merseyside can now book festive flights and trips to two winter wonderlands for Winter 24/25 from the companies’ newest and 11th UK airport.
Following phenomenal demand from customers and independent travel agents in the region, the leading leisure airline and UK’s largest operator of European city breaks have put their first ever Christmas Markets programme on sale from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, with a fantastic selection of festive hotspots available for them to choose from.
Sprinkling plenty of festive cheer into their first Christmas Markets programme from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks will operate scheduled services and dedicated trips for Winter 24/25 to two popular Christmas Market destinations – Krakow and Prague.
The launch of festive flights and city breaks from the airport means holidaymakers in the region can enjoy a Christmas Market trip with Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks for the first-time next winter and benefit from the many advantages of booking the companies’ award-winning flights and ATOL protected package holidays.
Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks’ first ever Christmas Markets programme from Liverpool John Lennon Airport is as follows:
- Brand-new festive flights and breaks to Krakow operating between 29th November to 16th December 2024, with twice-weekly services (Monday and Friday) available during this period.
- Brand-new festive flights and breaks to Prague on sale from 29th November to 16th December 2024. Two weekly services (Monday and Friday) are available to book now to the popular Christmas Market destination. (exclusive route with Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks from Liverpool John Lennon Airport)
Whether holidaymakers are looking for a weekend, long-weekend or mid-week stay, with multiple weekly services on sale and friendly flight times, the airline and city breaks operator are offering plenty of opportunity next winter to marvel at the twinkle of a thousand lights and the joys of festive sights, as well as enjoying the scent of gingerbread delights – guaranteeing the perfect start to the Christmas countdown.
Customers booking a Christmas Markets getaway can choose from a flight-only option with Jet2.com or an ATOL protected package holiday with Jet2CityBreaks available for a low £60 per person deposit.
Package options with Jet2CityBreaks include return flights with Jet2.com including 22kg baggage and 10kg hand luggage, as well as a choice of 2-5 star hotels in central locations, providing the perfect base from which to explore and experience the best Christmas Market destinations in Europe.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said: “Since announcing our launch from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, we have seen a fantastic reaction from customers and independent travel agents who have been flocking to book our award-winning flights and holidays. We are delighted with the response, and on the back of that, we are very pleased to be putting our first ever Christmas Markets programme for Winter 24/25 on sale too.
“Krakow and Prague are hugely popular Christmas Market destinations, and we have no doubt that our first ever Christmas Markets programme from Liverpool John Lennon Airport will be an enormous hit with holidaymakers from Merseyside and the surrounding region. We look forward to taking holidaymakers from Liverpool John Lennon Airport to their favourite Christmas Market destinations for the first time and showcasing our industry-leading flights and city breaks to them. With just over a month to go until our first flights from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, we are giving local holidaymakers and independent travel agents even more great news by announcing yet more choice.”
Independent travel agents can visit: trade.jet2holidays.com