Local Growth Hub Halton is run by Halton Chamber of Commerce & Enterprise. Halton Chamber serves businesses of all sizes in all sectors, providing its members with access to business contacts and information, as well as additional services, events, activities, cost-saving initiatives and networking opportunities.
- Funding and business finance
- Starting up in business
- Commercial property searches
- Business planning
- Not for profit and social enterprises
- Recruitment and retention
- Specialist support and advice
- National, regional, and local initiatives
- Training and development
- Networking and events
Regional Support Programmes and Funding
Programme for SME leaders that want to stabilise, grow and develop their organisation with the support of like-minded entrepreneurs.
Who's it for?
- Liverpool City Region SMEs
- Operated for at least a year
- Five employees or more
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- The aspiration to improve and grow their business
- The ability / potential to scale up or start exporting (ideal attributes)
An overview of the latest advice, funding and support available to help businesses through the affects of the outbreak.