Local Growth Hub Halton is run by Halton Chamber of Commerce & Enterprise. Halton Chamber serves businesses of all sizes in all sectors, providing its members with access to business contacts and information, as well as additional services, events, activities, cost-saving initiatives and networking opportunities.
- Funding and business finance
- Starting up in business
- Commercial property searches
- Business planning
- Not for profit and social enterprises
- Recruitment and retention
- Specialist support and advice
- National, regional, and local initiatives
- Training and development
- Networking and events
Regional Support Programmes and Funding
Kindred is a community interest company (CIC), owned locally and collectively, designed to connect, support and harness local entrepreneurialism for social good.
Kindred has two key functions:
1. Membership – a collaborative, peer-to-peer support network to develop and grow collective impact, across Liverpool City Region
2. Money – they support the region’s STOs with money to help them grow and multiply their impact
Liverpool City Region Start Up Support
Starting a business can be an exciting time, but getting the right guidance and support along your journey can make the difference when it comes to start up success.
This service is delivered by Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, St Helens, Sefton, Wirral Councils to support local residents.
Supply Chain/Procurement Support
High value supply chains have the potential to strengthen businesses and communities.
Growth Platform have produced a toolkit to provide businesses with valuable insights, best practice and practical tools to enhance procurement activities.
A series of masterclasses are being developed to increase the capability of business understanding of how to effectively compete when tendering for new opportunities.