Local Growth Hub Halton is run by Halton Chamber of Commerce & Enterprise. Halton Chamber serves businesses of all sizes in all sectors, providing its members with access to business contacts and information, as well as additional services, events, activities, cost-saving initiatives and networking opportunities.
- Funding and business finance
- Starting up in business
- Commercial property searches
- Business planning
- Not for profit and social enterprises
- Recruitment and retention
- Specialist support and advice
- National, regional, and local initiatives
- Training and development
- Networking and events
Regional Support Programmes and Funding
River Capital EIS AI Fund (fund:AI)
fund:AI is the North’s first dedicated AI, Machine Learning and Data Science Fund.
Who's it for?
EIS businesses must be UK-based and not trading on a recognised stock exchange. They tend to be privately owned seed and early-stage businesses that have no more than £15 million in gross assets when shares are issued and no more than £16 million immediately after.
The companies we focus on are often B2B and occupy future-focused industries, including AI, Machine Learning and Data Science.
High Growth Innovation Fund
Providing grants to support local businesses who have innovative solutions to adapt and grow.
Who's it for?
- SMEs headquartered (or with principal operations) in Liverpool City Region
- Must have 50% match funding
- Demonstratable impact within 6 months of grant award
Health & Life Science Fund
The LYVA Labs team is now actively delivering a pipeline of investment packages between £25,000 and £250,000 for innovators in the health and life sciences sector.
Who’s it for?
- Businesses based in (or willing to set up in) Liverpool City Region
- Businesses operating in the Health & Life Sciences Sector
- Ideally without existing equity investment