Local Growth Hub Liverpool is run by the Business and Economic Support Team at Liverpool City Council. This team integrates economic development & business support designed to accelerate the city’s growth and build a sustainable & inclusive economy. Our team are able to help connect businesses to the support they need to start, grow, survive and succeed.
In light of the current situation, the team are also able to provide information on measures that have recently been announced by government to support businesses affected by Covid-19. We are operating a business as usual service and the team is available to assist you with your enquiries between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Due to measures surrounding Covid-19, there may be periods when the team is operating remotely from the office and so we suggest you contact us via the enquiry form below or email LiverpoolGrowthHub@liverpool.gov.uk
We can help identify support in areas such as:
- Starting up in business
- Specialist advice
- Funding and finance
- Commercial property searches
- Not for profit and social enterprises
- Recruitment and retention
- National, regional, and local initiatives
- Training and development
- Networking and events
We provide a free & confidential service to your business and we would be delighted to work with you on your future plans. Please do get in touch via the ‘speak to us’ form below or contact details above.
Regional Support Programmes and Funding
Industrial Energy Transformation Fund (IETF) Phase 1
Phase 1 of the IETF provides grant funding for feasibility and engineering studies and for the deployment of industrial energy efficiency projects.
Who's it for?
- projects deploying technologies that improve the energy efficiency of industrial processes
- feasibility and engineering studies into energy efficiency and deep decarbonisation measures for industrial processes
- businesses of any size registered in England, Wales or Northern Ireland
- business must operate a site which falls into the following categories of activity:
manufacturing 10(000) through to 33(200)
data centres 63(110)
SME Brexit Support Fund
Up to £2,000 to help with training or professional advice
Who's it for?
- businesses established in the UK
- established for at least 12 months
- under 500 employees
- under £100 million turnover
- Import or export goods between the UK and EU
Fund for small businesses, which will help up to 7,600 SMEs in England grow their overseas trading and strengthen their business.
Who's it for?
- International High Growth Potential with prospects of employment growth or productivity improvement.
- A product or service suitable for international trade, or which could be developed for international trade and see international trade as a path for growth.
- £500k+ sales/turnover (desirable, but those with lower sales/turnover are eligible).