Local Growth Hub Liverpool is run by the Business and Economic Support Team at Liverpool City Council. This team integrates economic development & business support designed to accelerate the city’s growth and build a sustainable & inclusive economy. Our team are able to help connect businesses to the support they need to start, grow, survive and succeed.
In light of the current situation, the team are also able to provide information on measures that have recently been announced by government to support businesses affected by Covid-19. We are operating a business as usual service and the team is available to assist you with your enquiries between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Due to measures surrounding Covid-19, there may be periods when the team is operating remotely from the office and so we suggest you contact us via the enquiry form below or email LiverpoolGrowthHub@liverpool.gov.uk
We can help identify support in areas such as:
- Starting up in business
- Specialist advice
- Funding and finance
- Commercial property searches
- Not for profit and social enterprises
- Recruitment and retention
- National, regional, and local initiatives
- Training and development
- Networking and events
We provide a free & confidential service to your business and we would be delighted to work with you on your future plans. Please do get in touch via the ‘speak to us’ form below or contact details above.
Regional Support Programmes and Funding
High Growth Innovation Fund
Providing grants to support local businesses who have innovative solutions to adapt and grow.
Who's it for?
- SMEs headquartered (or with principal operations) in Liverpool City Region
- Must have 50% match funding
- Demonstratable impact within 6 months of grant award
Health & Life Science Fund
The LYVA Labs team is now actively delivering a pipeline of investment packages between £25,000 and £250,000 for innovators in the health and life sciences sector.
Who’s it for?
- Businesses based in (or willing to set up in) Liverpool City Region
- Businesses operating in the Health & Life Sciences Sector
- Ideally without existing equity investment