Local Growth Hub Sefton is run by InvestSefton, the enterprise, business support and inward investment service of Sefton Council. InvestSefton leads on and supports economic growth in the borough, helping businesses to develop business plans, find sites and premises and identify funding.
- Finding business premises in Sefton
- Export and construction growth support
- Free events for small businesses
- Detailed diagnostic and tailored support
- Business operations and business planning
- Access finance and grant funding
- Business planning, cashflow, cost reduction
Regional Support Programmes and Funding
Programme for SME leaders that want to stabilise, grow and develop their organisation with the support of like-minded entrepreneurs.
Who's it for?
- Liverpool City Region SMEs
- Operated for at least a year
- Five employees or more
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- The aspiration to improve and grow their business
- The ability / potential to scale up or start exporting (ideal attributes)
An overview of the latest advice, funding and support available to help businesses through the affects of the outbreak.