Local Growth Hub Sefton is run by InvestSefton, the enterprise, business support and inward investment service of Sefton Council. InvestSefton leads on and supports economic growth in the borough, helping businesses to develop business plans, find sites and premises and identify funding.
- Finding business premises in Sefton
- Export and construction growth support
- Free events for small businesses
- Detailed diagnostic and tailored support
- Business operations and business planning
- Access finance and grant funding
- Business planning, cashflow, cost reduction
Regional Support Programmes and Funding
High Growth Innovation Fund
Providing grants to support local businesses who have innovative solutions to adapt and grow.
Who's it for?
- SMEs headquartered (or with principal operations) in Liverpool City Region
- Must have 50% match funding
- Demonstratable impact within 6 months of grant award
Health & Life Science Fund
The LYVA Labs team is now actively delivering a pipeline of investment packages between £25,000 and £250,000 for innovators in the health and life sciences sector.
Who’s it for?
- Businesses based in (or willing to set up in) Liverpool City Region
- Businesses operating in the Health & Life Sciences Sector
- Ideally without existing equity investment