Local Growth Hub Wirral is run by Wirral Chamber of Commerce, the UK’s fastest growing Chamber. Among Wirral Chamber’s activities are providing guidance, running workshops and events, supporting business development and developing networks for business interaction.
Regional Support Programmes and Funding
River Capital EIS AI Fund (fund:AI)
fund:AI is the North’s first dedicated AI, Machine Learning and Data Science Fund.
Who's it for?
EIS businesses must be UK-based and not trading on a recognised stock exchange. They tend to be privately owned seed and early-stage businesses that have no more than £15 million in gross assets when shares are issued and no more than £16 million immediately after.
The companies we focus on are often B2B and occupy future-focused industries, including AI, Machine Learning and Data Science.
High Growth Innovation Fund
Providing grants to support local businesses who have innovative solutions to adapt and grow.
Who's it for?
- SMEs headquartered (or with principal operations) in Liverpool City Region
- Must have 50% match funding
- Demonstratable impact within 6 months of grant award
Health & Life Science Fund
The LYVA Labs team is now actively delivering a pipeline of investment packages between £25,000 and £250,000 for innovators in the health and life sciences sector.
Who’s it for?
- Businesses based in (or willing to set up in) Liverpool City Region
- Businesses operating in the Health & Life Sciences Sector
- Ideally without existing equity investment