Making our Professional and Business Services sector world-beating.
Liverpool City Region is a hotbed of experience when it comes to Professional and Business Services. We count Santander, Deutsche Bank, Shop Direct, and TJ Morris as just some of the names which have a substantial base in the region.
Whether your business is in the wealth and financial management sectors, or the maritime, legal or e-Commerce sectors, we can connect you with the support, guidance and talent you need to grow both nationally and internationally.
We provide you with the opportunity to:
- Access funding and supporting programme designed to help grow Professional and Business Services businesses
- Become part of a growing community of Professional and Business Services businesses with regular access to national and international networks of experts
- Engage with regional schools on skills initiatives and guidance to futureproof the regional skills pipeline
- Access inward investment initiatives, focussed on changing perceptions of the region
Sector Support Programmes and Funding
LJMU Graduate Futures
Provides practical, financial and developmental support through which SMEs can capitalise on the skills and knowledge that degree-level talent can bring to bear on business challenges.
Who's it for?
- Liverpool City Region SMEs
Innovation Sprint Programme
Fully-funded programme with academic and business support to help you address your challenges and maximise your business opportunities.
Who's it for?
- SMEs based in Liverpool City Region
Latest Sector Events
Recruiting Prison Leavers: Employers Summit 2021
Find out more about Professional & Business Services
Speak to a sector expert