Making our Professional and Business Services sector world-beating.
Liverpool City Region is a hotbed of experience when it comes to Professional and Business Services. We count Santander, Deutsche Bank, Shop Direct, and TJ Morris as just some of the names which have a substantial base in the region.
Whether your business is in the wealth and financial management sectors, or the maritime, legal or e-Commerce sectors, we can connect you with the support, guidance and talent you need to grow both nationally and internationally.
We provide you with the opportunity to:
- Access funding and supporting programme designed to help grow Professional and Business Services businesses
- Become part of a growing community of Professional and Business Services businesses with regular access to national and international networks of experts
- Engage with regional schools on skills initiatives and guidance to futureproof the regional skills pipeline
- Access inward investment initiatives, focussed on changing perceptions of the region
Sector Support Programmes and Funding
Programme for SME leaders that want to stabilise, grow and develop their organisation with the support of like-minded entrepreneurs.
Who's it for?
- Liverpool City Region SMEs
- Operated for at least a year
- Five employees or more
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- The aspiration to improve and grow their business
- The ability / potential to scale up or start exporting (ideal attributes)
An overview of the latest advice, funding and support available to help businesses through the affects of the outbreak.
Latest Sector Events
UK Transition – Webinar for exporters – Prepare your business for January 2021
Growing Your Business Internationally
Small Business Saturday
Find out more about Professional & Business Services
Speak to a sector expert