Making our Professional and Business Services sector world-beating.
Liverpool City Region is a hotbed of experience when it comes to Professional and Business Services. We count Santander, Deutsche Bank, Shop Direct, and TJ Morris as just some of the names which have a substantial base in the region.
Whether your business is in the wealth and financial management sectors, or the maritime, legal or e-Commerce sectors, we can connect you with the support, guidance and talent you need to grow both nationally and internationally.
We provide you with the opportunity to:
- Access funding and supporting programme designed to help grow Professional and Business Services businesses
- Become part of a growing community of Professional and Business Services businesses with regular access to national and international networks of experts
- Engage with regional schools on skills initiatives and guidance to futureproof the regional skills pipeline
- Access inward investment initiatives, focussed on changing perceptions of the region
Sector Support Programmes and Funding
Business Resilience Programme
A series of workshops for regional businesses providing them with the knowledge, insight and tools they need to stabilise and grow.
Who's it for?
-SMEs businesses based in Liverpool City Region
- Employ c. 10-250 people
- Turnover of c. £1million-£30million a year
Programme for SME leaders that want to stabilise, grow and develop their organisation with the support of like-minded entrepreneurs.
Who's it for?
- Liverpool City Region SMEs
- Operated for at least a year
- Five employees or more
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- The aspiration to improve and grow their business
- The ability / potential to scale up or start exporting (ideal attributes)
Latest Sector News
Latest Sector Events
Amazon Bootcamp: Exporting for success
DWP Kickstart Scheme Webinar
Women in Innovation Awards 2021/22 Briefing Event
Find out more about Professional & Business Services
Speak to a sector expert