In the process of setting up your business there is a lot to think about from protecting your ideas to choosing the right company structure and getting your finances in place.
Here you will find links and articles to help you navigate the legalities and logistics of establishing your business, and ensuring you are understanding your obligations as a new business owner.
- Start-up owners’ salaries – how much to pay yourself – StartUp Loans
- Employing staff for the first time – Gov.UK
- Questions, not barrirers: taking on that first employee – Department for Business & Trade (video)
- National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage – Gov.UK
- Calculate Holiday Entitlement – Gov.UK
- Line Managers Toolkit, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia and Dysgraphia – Civil Service
- Neurodiversity at Work Guide for Employers – ADHD Foundation
- Epilepsy: Supporting employees – Epilepsy Action
- Employing Autistic People – National Autistic Society
- Employing disabled people and people with health conditions – Gov.UK
- Guidance on supporting colleagues with Visual Impairments – Gov.UK
- What we can save by breaking unconscious bias – TED (video)