Investing in a future of clean, sustainable growth with the North West Energy Hub.
Growth Platform has big aspirations when it comes to making Liverpool City Region a greener and more sustainable. We can connect businesses with the support, guidance and skills they need to make our region a zero-carbon place to live and work by 2040.
What’s more, we’ve already got the ball rolling. We’ve worked with a number of partners across the North West to establish a Local Energy North West Hub, which promotes investment in energy projects.
We can provide your business with the opportunity to:
- Refine your businesses case when it comes to securing investment from local energy schemes
- Access impartial technical advice when it comes to making your business greener
- Help publicise your organisation’s successes and achievements as a result of its involvement with pioneering environmental and sustainability projects
- Advise you on what funding you may be eligible for when it comes to clean energy solutions
Sector Support Programmes and Funding
Programme for SME leaders that want to stabilise, grow and develop their organisation with the support of like-minded entrepreneurs.
Who's it for?
- Liverpool City Region SMEs
- Operated for at least a year
- Five employees or more
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- The aspiration to improve and grow their business
- The ability / potential to scale up or start exporting (ideal attributes)
An overview of the latest advice, funding and support available to help businesses through the affects of the outbreak.
Latest Sector Events
UK Transition – Webinar for exporters – Prepare your business for January 2021
Growing Your Business Internationally
Exploring future opportunities in Start-ups and Entrepreneurship
Find out more about Clean Growth
Speak to a sector expert