Why work for Growth Platform?
There are lots of benefits to working for Growth Platform.
We have a friendly and welcoming culture and place a strong emphasis on embedding new employees into our organisation. Communication is vital and we have a regular staff newsletter, monthly online staff meetings, quarterly offsite staff meetings and varied social activity outside office hours. We run staff surveys to measure feedback and highlight areas for improvement.
We have a fantastic office space based in Mann Island in the heart of Liverpool city centre, but we recognise that hybrid working can be beneficial to employees and so we will agree a work pattern that is mutually beneficial.
We place a great emphasis on our employees wellbeing and run a programme of activities and training across the year and actively encourage employees to get involved – whether that be through physical activity, healthy eating initiatives or mental health awareness. Growth Platform was awarded the Workplace Wellbeing Charter in 2019 and was re-accredited in 2022 by Health@Work.
Equality & Diversity is key to everything we do at Growth Platform. We are a values driven company and we are committed to reflecting those values in how we treat each other and work together. You can read our Equality and Diversity statement here.
In addition to this we offer:
- 27 days annual leave (pro rata to contract) plus public holidays
- Option to buy up to 5 days (or hours equivalent) additional leave each year
- Family friendly policies including flexible working, maternity, paternity and adoption.
- Generous pension scheme offering a 6% employer contribution
- Payment of professional subscription fees if necessary to role.
- Opportunity to take volunteering activities during work-time