The SME Productivity & Innovation Centre (PIC) at Edge Hill University is part of the LCR High Growth Programme that is part funded by ERDF and the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority and managed by Growth Platform – Liverpool City Region Growth Company.
Their team of academic and business support experts will work with you to take a deep dive into your business model, addressing challenges and unlocking opportunities for your business including:
- Improving efficiencies in your customer journey
- Developing systematic repeatable processes for new business development
- Reassessing the clarity of your value proposition
- Improving financial performance of products and services
They can help you unlock your business growth by:
- Driving up profitability and sustainable revenue
- Increasing sales demand and conversion rates
- Developing people & process productivity
- Improving efficiency to avoid waste or re-work
- Fully-funded for SMEs (as defined by the European Commission)
- 50 hours of scale-up strategy development, working on your business
- 6 intensive online workshops delivered over 4 weeks
- Market research and rich data collection to aid decision making
- World-class rapid innovation tools and frameworks
On completion of the programme, you will leave with a practical Growth Action Plan, embedded with achievable financial targets and objectives.
The SME Productivity & Innovation Centre (PIC) is part of the LCR High Growth Programme.
The first step of your journey is to contact Growth Platform’s account managers who will work with you to perform a detailed business diagnostic to understand all elements of the business activity and your high growth potential.
Dedicated account managers will act as a central point of contact, guiding you through the different elements of the programme depending on your needs.