Even the most successful SMEs experience challenges concerning changing customer needs, inefficient processes, growth sales targets, strong competitors, unfocused messaging, complicated routes to market, inefficient use of resources, and disruptive changes in technology.
We offer a fully-funded Innovation Sprint Programme with academic and business support to help you address your challenges and maximise your business opportunities.
- 50 hours of intensive growth support working on your business
- 6 intensive online workshops delivered over a 4 week period
- 1-2-1 facilitation by academics and our business experts
- Market research and rich data collection to aid decision making
- World-class rapid innovation tools and frameworks
- Your key decision makers must participate (1-4 people)
- Delivered through leading online collaboration software
- Follow-on opportunities to collaborate with the University, students, and our SME network
Fully-funded places on the Innovation Sprint Programme are limited. To be eligible to secure one of our fully-funded places, your business must:
- Be an Small and Medium Enterprise (SME, as defined by the European Commission)
- Be registered or have its principal trading address in Liverpool City Region