The Liverpool City Region Capital Grant Fund, delivered by St Helens Chamber, supports small and medium sized businesses operating primarily in B2B sectors with high growth potential that are looking to invest in their future plans for expansion through the purchase of plant and equipment or other fixed assets.
The new Capital Grant Fund is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and is open to SMEs based in the Liverpool City Region, with the exception of Halton, that are looking to develop their business with capital investments, including but not limited to:
- Low carbon technology adoption
- Reaching new markets
- Have high growth plans to develop your business through the purchase of plant and equipment or other fixed assets
- Aimed at established businesses with projects of £50,000 and above
- Grants from minimum £10,000 to maximum £75,000 will be available, providing 20% towards the cost of business investment.
- Grants cannot pay for day-to-day running costs, staff wages, servicing debt or towards cash flow.
The Liverpool City Regional Capital Grant Fund is part of a range of support that has been brought together by the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority and made available through Growth Platform the Liverpool City Region Growth Company.