The Liverpool City Region Capital Grant Fund, delivered by St Helens Chamber is now open for applications.
Over the past year, many businesses have had to pause plans for investment and expansion due to the impact of the pandemic – by working together we want to help you get things back on track and plan for the future.
St Helens Chamber is undertaking a full appraisal of applications from businesses in readiness for consideration by the Investment Panel.
The new Capital Grant Fund is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and is open to SMEs based in the Liverpool City Region, that are looking to develop their business with capital investments, including but not limited to:
- Low carbon technology adoption
- Reaching new markets
The Liverpool City Regional Capital Grant Fund is part of a range of support that has been brought together by the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority and made available through Growth Platform the Liverpool City Region Growth Company.
- Have high growth plans to develop your business through the purchase of plant and equipment or other fixed assets
- Aimed at established businesses (must be able to provide 3 years Accounts) with projects of £50,000 and above
- Grants from minimum £10,000 to maximum £75,000 will be available, providing a maximum 20% towards the cost of business investment
- Grants cannot pay for day-to-day running costs, staff wages, servicing debt or towards cash flow
Types of businesses we cannot support:
The fund is open to a wide range of businesses but those operating in the following sectors are not eligible to apply:
- Hospitality and leisure
- Automotive production
- Banks and insurance
- Education and Training
- Transport including passengers and freight
What happens when you apply:
Once you have submitted your expression of interest via our online form, you will receive an acknowledgement by e-mail within 48 hours confirming your eligibility.
We will assess all forms for eligibility on a case by case basis.
The Liverpool City Region Capital Grant Fund is part of the LCR High Growth Programme.
The first step of your journey is to contact Growth Platform’s account managers who will work with you to perform a detailed business diagnostic to understand all elements of the business activity and your high growth potential.
Dedicated account managers will act as a central point of contact, guiding you through the different elements of the programme depending on your needs.