St Helens Chamber will deliver a Capital Grants Fund for SMEs that are based in or relocating to Liverpool City Region.
The new Capital Grant Fund is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and will be open to SMEs based in the Liverpool City Region, excluding Halton, to support with capital investments, including:
- Low carbon technology adoption
- Reaching new markets
- Have high growth plans to develop your business through the purchase of plant and equipment or other fixed assets
- Aimed at established businesses with projects of £50,000 and above
- Grants from minimum £10,000 to maximum £75,000 will be available, providing 20% towards the cost of business investment.
- Grants cannot pay for day-to-day running costs, staff wages, servicing debt or towards cash flow.