Supporting business growth in the Liverpool City Region
Eligible businesses can receive a 35% contribution to the cost of commercial advice.
Developed by Growth Platform, working with local partners, New Markets is a successful support programme for local businesses to access high value, commercial business advice, tailored to your business needs and chosen by you.
If your business employs fewer than 250 employees and has a turnover less than €50m and is based in Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens or Wirral, then you could be eligible to receive a 35% contribution* to the cost of commercial advice to support your growth. An average minimum spend of £3000 and maximum spend of £20,000 is expected.
* please note 35% contribution is claimed back after successful completion of agreed programme of support.
What support is available?
Subject to your eligibility, you can receive a 35% contribution* to the cost of commercial advice in a broad range of disciplines that can enable your business to grow including (but not limited to):
- Financial Advice – Investment readiness, Business Planning, Corporate Finance.
- Applied R&D
- Legal Advice – Employment, Contracts, IP.
- Product/Service Development & Diversification
- Sales & Marketing
- Developing Quality Management Systems
- Supply Chain Development
- Interim Sales and Finance Management
- Export Development
To access New Markets support:
The Growth Platform’s Commercial Broker team will help you competitively procure the commercial advice you need to grow your business from the most appropriate commercial providers available according to the needs of your business.